8.11.2010
pet advice please
Five little neighbor kids knocked on our door last night to see if we wanted a cat. I began the conversation with an adamant "no" and ended up with kitty poo poo all over our carpet the next morning. We agreed on a one day trial period, so I've got to decide by tonight if we want to keep her or not. I don't really like cats. But what I didn't share in our last post was that after thinking about getting a dog for 10 minutes, we spent a whole evening musing about a cat. They're cleaner and easier to take care of. And Paisley likes them a lot . . .when they don't run away. And this little kitty happens to be pretty friendly and cuddly. She even seems to like Paisley's attention (except when picked up by the tail). Will the novelty wear off in a few days or is this a good investment for Paisley's happiness? Any advice from seasoned pet owners?