5.12.2009
Last week Brandon received and accepted a job offer from Valley Crest, a landscape contractor here in Las Vegas. We are so grateful and excited about the new opportunity. We had a few days free of obligations before his job started, and Mom couldn't resist the chance to have all of her grandchildren together on Mother's Day, so she flew us out to Oregon. Here are some pictures from the trip . . .
Three daughters for three sisters-- It was so fun to have the cousins together.
Hangin' out at the Cooper's
Paisley, Annabelle, and Hazel get aquainted.
We went on a hike to Drift Creek Falls. Brandon carried Paisley in the sling. She looks pretty comfortable . . . Really, she loved it. She loves the movement. Whenever she's fussy we just take her on a walk.
I'm usually bitterly disappointed to find out that things I saw in my childhood aren't as huge or amazing as I remembered them. I hadn't been on this hike since I was a kid, but it was much more spectuacular than my memory of it. I guess that comes from living in the desert.